Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby News

Just a quick update...I had a doctor's appointment this morning and learned that I am 1-2 cm dilated and 50% effaced already. My doc could even feel the head, which I suppose means he/she is hanging out pretty low. At this point, I need to make it to at least this Thursday to be considered full term and hopefully I'll make it well into next week. The first time the Dr. checked me with Addie, I was 1 cm and 50% and then I had her exactly 1 week later, so we'll see what happens this time!
It's exciting and SCARY at the same time, I think we are ready...just thinking about the fact that it could happen anytime is a little nerve wracking. I am supposed to have a final ultrasound to check the baby's size next Monday and hopefully we'll get to see "bubsis" one more time on the inside before he/she makes an entrance into the world.
I will keep everyone posted!

4 comments:

The McCrary Family said...

In the words of Addie Ruth Knight . . . "OH MY GOODNESS!"

The Brace Family said...

yes..OH MY GOODNESS!! will be praying!! hugs to you all! can't wait to hear the news..have chris update your blog or someone while you are in hospital or having the baby..believe me the comments are precious and you will want to read them later when things aren't that easy with 2 ...love ya!

Kelly, Kevin, Garrett, Grant, and Isabelle said...

I can't believe the time is so close! We will be thinking of you guys:) We can't wait to hear the news about the new Knight baby! Take care of yourself and spoil little Addie as an only child for just a few weeks longer!

Becca said...

Wow, Jess!! I talked to Mom the other day and she was like, "Hey, Jessalyn might have her baby next week!" And I reminded her, "Moooom, she's not due until NOVEMBER!" But it looks like she was right :D
I'm so excited for you guys!!! I wish we were going to be up there to see all of y'all. I guess I will be up there for Michal's bridal shower sometime in the Spring... that seems so far away, though. Anyway, praying for you and Baby! Love y'all!!!