Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another Week Passes...

Here we go again entering another week of being pregnant STILL, but I'm not complaining I promise. I have so much enjoyed this last week filled with no appointments (besides my Dr.'s appt. Monday), no obligations, lots of snuggle and play time with Addie, and sleep-filled nights. Yes, I have actually been getting good, quality sleep lately...I suppose to prepare me for what's to come in the next week or so.

I am hopeful that when I visit the doctor tomorrow, she'll say I've at least made some progress and that my body is just about ready to deliver this precious miracle...but I know better than to get my hopes up. I will just have to be patient and see what happens :) I had one more sudden burst of energy today and was caught vacuuming and cleaning out the inside of the van by my husband. I don't think I have done such a thing since we've been married...he loves to do it so I always just "let" him. The smirk on his face when he pulled in the driveway and saw me looked like, "there she goes nesting AGAIN!"

My actual due date is a week from tomorrow, Nov. 3 (I voted early, thank goodness). Speaking of voting, here is your last chance to vote on the gender poll--or even change your answer if you choose to do so. It might be fun to have some guesses as to the date, time, and weight of the baby as well so you can add comments here or email me (jessk7@yahoo.com).

4 comments:

The McCrary Family said...

I'll be anxiously waiting to hear from you tomorrow!!!! OK. Here are my guesses. GIRL. GIRL. GIRL. Certain it's a GIRL. Saturday, Nov. 1st; 3:22 p.m.; 7 lbs. 6 oz.
I know this gives you almost another whole week, but I think you'll take Addie out and about for Halloween on Friday night and all of that walking will either get you progressing along or your water will break. You'll be in the hospital by breakfast on Saturday, and baby girl Knight will arrive mid-afternoon. Weight - you're just a little basketball, but I do think she'll be a few ounces bigger than Addie. That's it. My official guesses. Can't wait!!! Oh, and of course, I'll be totally thrilled if I'm either right or completely and totally way off! Love you lots!

Melissa said...

I'm going to say Girl, Oct. 30th, 1:20 pm. 7 lbs. 7 oz. I'm getting very excited for you!!! I can't wait to meet Baby Knight :)

The Brace Family said...

I will say Boy and throw it out there...October 29th...4:40pm...7lb. 8 oz.

Becca said...

We're voting boy :) Nov 2nd/12:34PM/7lbs 9oz
Hope you continue to get lots of rest and enjoy your Addie time :D

We were talking this weekend.. and if gas keeps going down, we'd love to make a road trip up to Indiana this summer... maybe even up to Minnesota for Cole's wedding. :) Being around Nick's parents fairly often makes me miss my grandparents and aunts/uncles/cousins... :(