Monday, October 13, 2008

Waiting on Bubsis

Well....still no baby, but we did get to see bubsis on the ultrasound this morning. This little one is definitely a stinker and likes to hide from the "camera" so we really didn't get a good look. The tech even tried to do some 4D pictures of the face, but it just didn't work out for us this time. We did get to see some cute little feet as they were kicking around in my rib cage and saw a hand just as it was throwing a punch to my lower abdomen. This one's definitely a mover, just like his/her big sister was.

Baby's estimated weight is 6 pounds, 10 oz, which is the perfect size for delivery for me :) I haven't really made any more progress since last week, but my doctor seems to think things will happen soon, maybe this week. She's pushing for Thursday, since she works that day anyway and my best friend Melissa, who is a labor/delivery nurse, works then too. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up incase we have another week to go. We're all definitely ready, so let the waiting begin!

2 comments:

The McCrary Family said...

I can't stand the anticipation!!!

Kelly, Kevin, Garrett, Grant, and Isabelle said...

We are eagerly awaiting the news about Bubsis! 6 lbs and 10 ounces, huh? Sounds like a good delivering size to me too!! It was so good to see you guys this past weekend. We will be thinking about you!