Monday, October 27, 2008

The Bubsis Scoop

Yay for me, I actually made some progress over the last week and have moved up to a full 3 cm dilated. I had a feeling that nothing had changed so the news was surprising and good to hear. I will go back on Wednesday afternoon to have a procedure done that should send me into labor if my body is good and ready....so potentially we could meet our little Bubsis on Thursday, October 30th!!!!!!! Please say some extra prayers for us Wednesday night and Thursday!

Right now I am feeling super excited, anxious, scared, and worried, all of which are normal "mommy feelings" I'm sure. Everyone says they feel the "do I have enough love to spread between 2 babies?" when the second one is about to arrive, but I wouldn't say I am worried about that. I know God provides us with enough love to love each and every one of our children, just as God loves each and every one of us. Just a little curious how my emotions will do with watching my baby girl interact with the newbie in the family and cope with sharing her mommy and daddy...I am getting quite teary eyed thinking about it.

So..........we will try to keep updates coming as often as possible when/if we go to the hospital later this week. We'll have the computer with us and hopefully Chris will be able to put some pictures and info on here when the big event happens :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jess! Just checking the blog to see if you've delivered or not. Hopefully it will be this week! Our guess is a boy, 7 lbs. 10 oz., on Oct. 31st....maybe you'll name him "Jack". Keeping you in our prayers...

Becca said...

Hooray! I guess there will be a new baby in the family in just a day or so. How fun!! ;D Looking forward to the good news... Hope your day is pleasant and you have an easy labor/delivery :)
God bless!

Janice Knight said...

For those of you who might be reading blog comments......... Mom, and Dad (and Bubsis)left to go to the hospital around 5AM, Thursday. Jessalyn has been having hard contractions for about 5 hours, 6-7 minutes apart. It looks like today is the day! Grandma Jan

Becca said...

YAY!!!! :D I wish so bad that I could come see everyone!