Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Under 100!

What?! I was totally shocked when I got on the blog today because the baby countdown says 98 days to go! Okay, so I guess that kind of freaked me out in a way, but it also got me really excited for the next 90 some-odd days to go really fast.

We just can't wait to welcome this new little bundle into our family! Chris said to me last night as we were putting Addie to bed, "what will it be like having a tiny, tiny baby again?!" Even though it hasn't been that long since Addie was itty bitty, she is already half my height (maybe not technically, but when I hold her, her legs dangle more than halfway down my body!).

I just couldn't contain myself today thinking about how tiny and precious a new baby is so here are some reminders of just how small Addie once was...

1 comment:

The McCrary Family said...

I can't wait to meet Baby Knight #2! The next three months will go so quickly for you! Take care!