Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Oh Tight"

Addie has been cracking us up the last couple days with her phrases and goofy cuteness. She definitely says every single word we say and something she has picked up on is the word "tight." I guess at one point in time, I said that her shirt was tight when I was trying to put it over her head and now she says it all the time. Anything that is difficult for her to do, she says, "Oh tight!" Climbing up onto a chair or into bed..."oh tight." Pulling "nummy" out of the nummy bag..."oh tight." Hilarious! I'm hoping to catch this on video soon, I'll share it when/if I do.

By the way, the nummy bag is working GREAT so far and the last 4-5 days have been nummy-less, other than sleeping times. I am so proud of her!

Here are a few pictures I've caught of her lately...I'm especially loving the "do rag" and she certainly loved wearing it and didn't want to take it off!

With cousin Chase

Keeping Cool

It was "tight" getting up into this chair!

2 comments:

Megan said...

This cracks me up... it's a newer more hip version of "Oh SNAP!", which was the first thing I thought of when I read this. She is truly a precious little girl. Can't wait to meet #2!

The McCrary Family said...

How cute! I wish I could hear her say it in person. She's so beautiful! Love the ice cream outfit by the way! I'm sure it's a creation of yours!