Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"W"

Addie and I have been working really hard on the alphabet song (or the ABC song, as we call it) and I am just amazed how quickly she is picking it up. She basically repeats any word you say so I figured I'd try it out with each of the letters. I sing a letter, then she echoes me until we're finished with the whole alphabet.

The other day, I was reading "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" (a really popular book in kindergarten that focuses on the letters) and when I got to T..U..V, she then said "W". I about scared her to death with my scream of surprise, but I couldn't help myself because she shocked me with that one so much!

So her favorite letter is "W" I suppose and now every time I sing the ABCs, I always stop after V to see if she'll say "W" and she does. The way she says it is just too cute! Here is a little clip (please totally ignore my singing!):

2 comments:

Cheryl Troxel said...

Ok, she is just too cute!

The McCrary Family said...

Oh my goodness! I love her so much! She says "W" so clearly too! What a little smarty!! Love you!