Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh Baby!

Well, I promised to try to keep up with these belly pics and I have been slacking so here is one from the other day. I'm about 25 1/2 weeks now and feeling gigantic (although I do realize that I'm only going to get bigger!). Baby is very active, just like Addie was, and loves to play, kick, punch, and roll. I still don't have strong feelings whether this little one is a girl or boy so keep the guesses coming.

The heart rate was about 158 or so at my last appointment and I go again on Thursday so we'll see if there are any major changes this time. It's definitely not consistently high or low so all theories of telling boy/girl from the heart rate are thrown out the window I guess.

I've noticed myself starting to walk a little sway-backed and the aches and pains are coming on stronger by the end of each day. I'm not complaining because I really do enjoy being pregnant, but I am starting to think I'd prefer an October birthday baby, rather than early November!

1 comment:

The McCrary Family said...

You're beautiful!!! I'm still guessing girl. Love you lots, my beautiful pregnant friend!