Friday, August 1, 2008

Vote Now!

I thought it might be fun to take a little poll to see what everyone thinks this baby is going to be (besides a baby, which is always my smarty-pants answer when someone asks me what it is ;) Please cast your vote over in the sidebar below the baby's ultrasound picture.

If it helps any, I had my 26 week appointment yesterday and the heart rate was 150. My last two appointments have been in the afternoon and they were both in the 150s, so we'll see if having my next appointment (only 2 weeks away!) makes a difference since it'll be in the morning. Who knows! I am back to no feelings either way...just hoping and praying the little cutie is healthy. Happy voting!

3 comments:

Cheryl Troxel said...

I, of course, voted girl on your poll. I just don't know any better:) Seriuosly though, I have a feeling it is a girl.

The McCrary Family said...

I'm still saying girl. I have thought that since you told me you were pregnant. Plus, I just can't imagine my girls not having each other, so I'm hoping Addie will have a sister, too. Of course, if Baby Knight is a boy, I'll be just as thrilled.

The Brace Family said...

i say girl but first share some symptoms you are having....did you do the predictor online yet? let me know. hugs to you all!