Friday, August 15, 2008

Addie's "Modeling" (for lack of a better word) Debut

I'm not a big fan of calling it "modeling," but I can't think of any other word to describe the action of putting on clothes and getting your picture taken....So, Addie is modeling for a wonderfully talented clothing designer, Baby Go Retro. Our photographer, Jane asked if I might be interested in this over a year ago and after looking at the BGR website and falling in love with the clothes (knowing we'd get some *free* outfits), I said "YES!" Sheila, the owner of Baby Go Retro, was my inspiration for sewing clothes for Addie and eventually starting Junebug Creations. Take a look: http://www.babygoretro.com/ Addie actually made the homepage!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

She looks absolutely adorable! You can't beat that deal - great pictures of Addie and cute clothes!

The McCrary Family said...

How great! You get some clothes and pictures, and the company gets a beautiful model! What a great deal!