Friday, November 21, 2008

Thank You Mommy!

I know how awesome it makes me feel to hear those three little words come out of Addie's mouth when I do something as simple as helping her blow her nose..."Thank You Mommy!"...so I thought I'd take the opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to my Mommy for a change!

I could not have made it through the last 3 weeks without the help of my mama. She stayed with Addie when we were at the hospital (not to mention all the times she watched her when I had doctor and therapy appointments before I had Lydia), and she has been available to watch Addie or Lydia (not yet both at the same time!) when I've needed her to. I have always been a mama's girl and love spending time with my mom and it means so much to me to have my two girls share that time with her as well. Even though our outings are a bit more stressful now with 2 kiddos in tow, we (mom and I, maybe I'm just speaking for myself here) are never afraid of an adventure.



So, THANK YOU MOMMY for all you do for us...we love you!

"Gamma" and her girls

2 comments:

The McCrary Family said...

Absolutely beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes thinking of my own mom. How special they are!

The Brace Family said...

amen to moms!!! seriously..i will do this too. more updates on blog this week just wanted to say hi! and praying for you!