Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Newest Junebug Model

A few weeks ago when we still didn't know the gender of "bubsis," I was doing some thinking about my motivation for making itty bitty baby clothes for Junebug Creations (boy or girl). I thought if we had a boy, I would be more motivated to start a little boys' line of clothes. I didn't really think of what I would do if we had a girl, other than get really excited to make matching or coordinating clothes for my girls :) Before now, I had never made anything smaller than size 6-12 months because I started making Addie's clothes when she was around 9 months old.

When we were still in the hospital two weeks ago, I was trying to rest while Lydia was sleeping, but couldn't help the brainstorming process of what I would make for her first. The idea of a onesie dress came to me in the middle of the night and I'm so excited to present Lydia's very first Junebug "creation." Of course this one will not fit her for long, the onesie is a newborn size and was a bit snug to begin with. I can't wait to make her Christmas dresses and other little outfits to match the ones I've made for Addie already.

3 comments:

The McCrary Family said...

This onesie dress is so cute!! I can't wait to see the matching or coordinating Christmas dresses. I match or coordinate my girls all of the time. I don't think it's cheesy at all. I think it's so much fun!

Melissa said...

That's just adorable! You're so talented! I think Lydia's cheeks have grown since the last pictures :) How are you and Addie feeling?

Becca said...

I'm so proud to be related to you!! You are pretty much The.Most.Awesome mother!! Your girls are simply adorable!!! CANNOT wait to see them in a few weeks! :D