Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Baby Girl

Lydia Mae turned 3 months old this past week and I didn't even realize it until a good friend reminded me (thanks Stephanie!). I guess with all the snow and ice we got this week, my brain took a little vacation. Our chunky monkey is such a happy and wonderful baby, sometimes it's hard to believe she's really ours to keep. She has been "talking" and laughing more and more lately and she just loves to smile at people when they talk to her. Lydia especially loves watching her big sister and just smiles with delight when Addie talks to her. She's extremely mellow and goes with the flow most of the time...I'm hoping this is a reflection of how her teenage years will be ;)

I have been trying to capture her laughing on video for several days now and finally got a little clip. I apologize for the shadow on her face, the lighting was bad in our room and I couldn't get her to laugh on cue in the well-lit living room. Enjoy!




Eating her big sister


Hanging out with her pal, Rene (who was born the day before Lydia)


Mommas and our chunky girls--Josi, Rene, Lydia, Me

2 comments:

Cheryl Troxel said...

Love the giggles on the video! She is just too cute!

Melissa said...

Lydia is so sweet! I love her giggles on the video :) You have wonderful girls!