Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby Update

Well, it's hard to believe that I have LESS than 2 months to go before this baby is HERE!!! I must say that I can't really complain about anything because this pregnancy has been pretty easy, just like Addie was....it's just different this time since I have an energetic toddler to keep me busy day and night!

I had a Dr's appointment yesterday and everything is looking great...heart rate was 140 this time, which is one of the lowest ones so far. Baby (Bubsis, as I've started calling "it") has already made the big move to head down position and hopefully will stay put for the weeks to come. This child is VERY active and Addie has started to develop a very small interest in feeling my belly when Bubsis is moving around. Yesterday, she sat with me on the couch and laid her head on my belly for a very long time...sweetest thing. And she constantly says, "I wuva you baby" (which translates to: I love you baby). According to her, we're having a "bubby sissy" (hence the nickname, Bubsis) and we're going to name it "Mommy Daddy" and we'll call it "Addie" for short.

I have started a slow process of nesting, thinking about getting the house organized and ready for this new life. After all, if Bubsis comes early like his/her sister did, we could be down to only 4 or so weeks left! If you know Chris and I at all, you know we are not the "planning" type and tend to not stress about little details until the last minute. I think we feel a bit more prepared this time around since we already have all the necessities for bringing home a new baby and we're just anxiously awaiting the big day! It will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

The McCrary Family said...

Ooooo 140??? You're going to have to keep me updated on that. If it continues to be that, I may have to change my prediction! Glad to hear you are doing well, and I can't wait until BubSis arrives! Also, can't wait to se you!!!! So excited!