Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Ultrasound Confims it...We're having a...

BABY! Gotcha! We had our big ultrasound today and it was so much fun to see little rascal #2. Although this little half-pounder was a bit more stubborn than Addie was for her ultrasound, we were able to get a few good pictures, especially this one of the profile. As you can see, our second sweetie pie looks a LOT like his/her big Sissy....cute little button noses and all :)

Addie Ruth at approximately 18 weeks

Rascal #2 at 18 weeks

So...keep guessing on the sex of this one because at this point, we have NO idea. I have been thinking all girl up to this point, but now I think I might be changing my mind to boy (this week at least). Chris still says, "probably girl." Now, we just can't wait until D-day to find out who this little person is we will be welcoming into our family!

2 comments:

The Brace Family said...

way cute!! congrats! humm not sure either on it..taken the test online to see what it is...all these quizes etc...just for fun!

Cheryl Troxel said...

Yeah for baby #2's first photo session. I am going to go with that it's a girl, but I just can't comprehend boys for some reason:) Ha-ha! I hope you are feeling ok and that everything is going well. Love ya!