Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Halfway There!

Today marks my twentieth week of pregnancy with baby #2, YAY! Chris has already complained to me that this baby is not getting the "womb attention" that Addie got, but of course, who has time to take a belly picture every couple weeks when you are chasing after a toddler!?


Here is a look at my belly at this point. So far, I am carrying this one the same as I carried Addie. And if you are guessing the sex based on how I carry the baby, don't bet money on it because I carried Addie VERY low (which supposedly means boy) and SHE obviously is not a boy. So we'll see, keep the predictions coming! (I need to work on my posture :)

Baby has been moving a lot lately, which makes it that much more real. I can't wait for it to be obvious from the outside so Chris and Addie can feel it too. No big cravings, other than sweets (which is just me, even when I'm not preggo) and pickled anything, especially okra. I am really into fresh fruit right now too--so who knows what that means.

As for my dear husband, he is losing weight as I gain it, which is exactly what happened when I was pregnant with Addie. Some say that means it's a girl, but again, we'll see! We are both a bit frightened of having a boy, just because it would be a whole different experience than with Addie...but of course we would be overjoyed either way. (This coming from the couple who used to think we wanted 4 boys and 1 girl). How about NO!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute belly! We haven't taken any pictures yet either. I'm still undecided as to a boy or girl vote for you. As of this morning, I'm leaning towards boy. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

The McCrary Family said...

You are adorable! I also love your new background. Take care of that precious family of yours!