Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby #3 Maternity Pictures

Our good friend who has a photography business, Candid Xpressions by Leisa, took our very first maternity pictures last Sunday. I had actually never really considered doing this with either of my other pregnancies, but thought it would be fun to do with the girls included this time around. We had a great time taking these photos, although it was a struggle to get Lydia (who usually hugs and kisses my belly without prompting) to even TOUCH my belly. Leisa really captured the story of our family in these shots and we LOVE how they turned out!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a picture slideshow


It's hard to believe we only have 5 more weeks (or less!) until we get to meet the newest member of our family. We are ALL very excited, especially Biggest Sister Addie :) She laid in bed with me this morning feeling the baby moving around as it awoke for almost a half hour. What a special time for both of us :) She asks me almost daily when the new baby will be coming out...and changes her mind on the gender just about every day also. She thinks it's a girl because she saw me do the wedding ring dangling over my belly test, which said girl...but then some days she says she wants a boy. If it's a boy, we'll name it Daddy--according to her ;)

No comments: