Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 Months and Counting...

....that is, until Lydia turns ONE! We can't believe it, of course. Mostly me. We are having SO much fun lately! While Peek-a-boo is still a favorite, she has figured out how to do things that make everyone laugh, especially herself. She'll do things like knock over a stack of diapers or wipes I've just folded and when I pretend to "get mad" (of course in the most playful way) she just laughs her head off...and so do the rest of us. Then she does it over and over and over and over again.

I keep thinking she's just going to take off and walk somewhere because she has learned to "cruise" around the furniture and even stands by herself for a few moments. I can't wait to have 4 little feet running around the house, instead of just 2 :) I also can't wait to hear 2 little voices chattering back and forth! Lydia is starting to mimic words after us and she says, "Hi," "Addie," "Momma," "Dadda," and "Uh Oh." I know she has tons more to say and I love watching her little brain work to try to figure it all out :)


Peek-a-boo!

I'm not going to say much about it, for fear of jinxing myself, but Little Tiny's sleep habits have shown great improvement in the past month. Even with her little teeth breaking through, she has been such a trooper. Speaking of teeth, she has 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top now. You can almost see them all in the cheesy funny face she's making here:


Say cheese!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love her!!!

Kelly, Kevin, Garrett, Grant, and Isabelle said...

Little Lydia seems to resemble her big sister more and more every picture I see! She is a doll! Hope all is well.....