Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big Girl in the Making




I say this ALL the time, but I just can't believe how fast our little baby is turning into a big girl! She is changing every day and I feel so blessed to be able to witness every single bit of it...

The fact that God makes siblings SO different from one another just amazes me! I am in awe of how different our two girls can be at times. Although some of their differences don't make me happy (I'm not going to talk about Lydia's sleep habits!), we are rolling with the punches and trying to focus on all of the "fun" differences :) Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last few weeks......


Standing with her sister at the back door...Addie says to me, "Mama, I like how Lydia can stand like me!" I do too :)


One of her favorite new faces...isn't she silly!?

This girl is into EVERYTHING! This particular day, she entertained herself for quite a while tearing apart one of my Hancock's catalogs (fabric magazine...that a girl!)

Adorable little toesies

This was her favorite pose last week...she got bored with it and just goes around pulling up on EVERYTHING this week! Ah, how fast they change!

Those little hands are moving so fast you can hardly see them! She learned to clap a few weeks ago and it's the cutest thing ever! She's enjoying Pat-a-cake to the fullest!

It's bittersweet as they grow.....but we can't stop it so we'll just rejoice in every change that allows her to become a BIG GIRL!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I am beginning to see her look a little like Addie in some of those pictures. She is beautiful too!