Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter Weekend

I'm going to avoid writing a novel here simply because the pictures alone show the joy we felt this weekend celebrating the resurrection of Jesus. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Here are just a few of my favorites:


Sweet sisters

They are really this sweet, I promise

Serious Addie :)
I have decided this is my all-time favorite picture of her...it's just simply her, lovey in hand and all!


Proud of her decorated eggs

Checking out the Easter basket filled with goodies, including her 1st Strawberry "Fruitcake" (as she says) movie

Little one LOVES her chick!

A kiss before church

Beautiful baby, chunk and all!

Love, love, love getting my girls outside
Another favorite of this girl

I could not resist this picture of Addie interacting with Papaw Mike's dog, Odie. You see, Odie is a beautiful dog, but he is afraid of EVERYONE except Addie. He loves her and it was so neat to watch them run together on Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

The McCrary Family said...

What a beautiful Easter weekend you had! Love the pics! Thanks for sharing! The girls are beautiful! You are such a wonderful Mommy!

Becca said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!