Thursday, March 5, 2009

Precious Lydia

Another month has flown by quickly and our little baby is 4 months old already. Sweet Lydia is getting so strong and has almost mastered rolling from her back to her belly. She loves to kick her little legs and arch her back, especially during diaper changes. It is so much fun to watch the growing and learning process of a sweet innocent baby all over again. I'm trying not to rush her into growing up, but I'm looking forward to the exciting changes that I know lie ahead. Check out these squeezable cheeks (I do thoroughly enjoy squeezing my "squishy" baby several times a day!)...






She loves her big sissy :)

Nakey girl ;) (She'll love me for this one day)

"A" and "L"

Had to put this one on here too...baby #1 turned into a big girl!

Looking back over these pictures, my girls sure do favor their daddy...maybe one of these days I'll have a child who looks a little like me...but for now, I'm thankful I have a beautiful husband ;)

No comments: