Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh Dear!

It's been FOREVER since I've even touched this blog, since I started my business blog. I feel like I have neglected my family!!!!! So I've decided to make a pact with myself that I keep up with this one as much as I can and add fun little tidbits about us (mostly Addie dearest) to keep everyone up to date.

The latest, in case you haven't heard from any other source...we're having baby #2 in November. We couldn't be more excited about it, although it is scary at times thinking about carting around 2 small children under 2. Maybe we just won't ever leave the house ;) Just kidding, I know it can be done, but we probably won't venture out by ourselves (meaning me with the two little ones by myself) for a while. And NO, we're not finding out what this one is either! There is just nothing in the world like going to all that effort of pushing that little being out and then discovering the sex right then and there. Fabulous! Wouldn't have it any other way.

Business is going....well, it's going. Slow as a snail, but that's fine with me. I would hate to feel overwhelmed and bombarded, so this is a great alternative. I have a few wonderful repeat customers who keep me busy enough and I just love making custom clothing for their little sweeties. (Not saying I don't want more customers!) I'm thinking of venturing out and starting on some boys' stuff soon...you know, just in case we might have one of those growing inside me right now! I have actually had some requests for boy stuff, so we'll see how it goes.

Other than that, life is grand. Here are a few of the latest pics of my little model. She is such a sweetie, I tell ya!


1 comment:

The Brace Family said...

hi there! thought we would check out your family blog..soo glad to be back in touch. you all are on our favs.!! take care!