Thursday, February 4, 2010

An Itty Bitty Teeny Tiny Announcement

We are thrilled to announce:



Yes, that's right, baby Knight #3 is on the way! My due date is August 26th and I am 11 weeks along today :) This first trimester has FLOWN by, probably because we have kept our little secret quiet and life in general has kept us busy enough to lose track of time a bit.

We found out shortly before Christmas and I decided to make sharing this news with Chris a little more "surprising" than with the other two. I took a picture (see below) the day I found out and wrapped it up in a gift bag (fitting since Christmas was so close). I waited until the girls went to bed....which was SO incredibly difficult!.....and told him that Addie had found some of the wrapped Christmas presents and she decided to make him a present that day. He was a bit confused as he was opening the bag and unwrapping the little picture, but the expression on his face was priceless and we were both just gleaming!

We gave this same picture to our families as gifts on Christmas as well and everyone is so excited! Lydia was actually the first one in our family to know because I knew she could keep the secret...and we discussed it in detail with Addie a few weeks later. She is super excited...even talks about having a baby in her belly, which I remember her doing toward the end of my pregnancy with Lydia. They will both be wonderful big sisters...I'm sure our life will become a bit more challenging with 3 little ones, but a fun challenge it will be! We are SO blessed and thank God daily for putting these little lives in our hands :)

2 comments:

Kelly, Kevin, Garrett, Grant, and Isabelle said...

Yay!!! Congrats Knight family! So excited for all of you:) August will be here before you know it! Take care!
ps...I have a feeling #3 is going to be a boy!(boys aren't so bad:)

Becca said...

Next up: belly pictures ;-)

Jess, I think it's another girlie. I've tried to convince myself that it's a boy because three girls in a row is just too crazy. But I can't imagine a boy next. (of course I've been absolutely wrong with every prediction I've made lately...)

And I'm glad we've decided all of us cousins can be pretend aunts and uncles.

- Aunt Becca ;-p